GameHounds may not cause cancer, but it doesn’t do much for your immune system.
This week Hawkes defies all odds and drags his feverish ass to the mic for installment 3 of GameHounds Podcast.
Listen as he hucks up a New Jersey-sized loogie. Rattle with him as he coughs, gasps and gags his way through the top stories of last week, while Edie speaks on at length about Canadian national food looking like puke in a basket.
In addition to catching up with the gang, we delve into news and listener questions.
- HD-DVD officially loses the format war after WalMart pulls the plug and Toshiba gives up. The PS3 doesn’t look too bad now, does it?
- Sony Magazine says PSP could come as early as February. Is that a GDC announcement, or is Sony Mag smoking crack again?
- Microsoft doesn’t know who SquareTrade is. Hint: They issue your XBox 360 warranties, jackasses.
- Listener Questions: Sea Puma asks about how we deal with XBox Live harassment. Major Malfunction wonders what’s the best way to deal with networks fanning the flames of video-game controversy with erroneous information.
- Shoutouts to our listeners who’ve been inspired by us to start their own gaming podcasts! You go!
- And… last but not least (and not last in the podcast, by the way, win yourself a Canadian Games T-Shirt with the most creative answer to Edie’s question. What question? Well, you’ll just have to listen to find out.
As always, you can submit your questions, your thoughts, your dreams and your bile-infused hate male to GameHounds AT gmail.com. And don’t forget to check out the the GameHounds website to find out about the latest dirt Edie’s dug up at GDC.