It’s the Saturday after GDC and there’s so much to discuss, we couldn’t fit it all in one podcast.It doesn’t help that we go way off topic catching up with the GameHounds gang and making things up as we go along.Off topic, we dish on what Edie saw at some of the GDC after-parties, what game Peter Molyneaux’s 5-year-old plays, and we settle the age-old question: Does it matter of she swallows?Let’s just say, this is the most unsafe-sex episode we’ve ever done. We get the most out of our explicit tag this time.More on topic, we discuss:
- The winner of last week’s contest. Listener Major Malfunction is the new owner of a Canada Games Hockey Night t-shirt for his guess about the infamous “unfortunate grooming choice.” His answer was wrong, but we gotta give props for style points.
- GDC Roundup, including lots of Fable 2 details, Ninja Gaiden and Spore Creatures for the DS, Street Fighter IV, Guitar Hero Moblie, the Zeemote, mind-controlled game controllers and impact vests, Fez, Crayon Physics, The Path, Super Smash Brothers Brawl, and many more.
- Dueling chainsaws in Gears of War 2? OMG! What a surprise!
- Indiana Jones Lego game won’t have four-person multiplayer, only two-person. Lucas fanbois (like Hawkes) sigh relief as integrity of Indy ethos maintained.
- Jonathan Coulton isn’t as good as singer as we thought! If he scores 95% on his own song, how do I have any hope of singing “Limelight”?
- Rock Band fans hack DLC file and discover huge list of yet-to-be-released titles. Do you feel ripped off by the $60 title price?
And too much more to list in one place. You’ll just have to listen.In addition, another opportunity to enjoy some GameHounds swag. We open entries to win a copy of Lego Star Wars for the Wii. How, you ask? We’ll you’ll just have to listen and find out.Enjoy. We did.