This week, Cooper Hawkes and GamerEdie Sellers once again ponder the latest in gaming news.Including:
- Winner of last week’s contest: FuNkYbOsS, whose expertise at constructing decidedly un-PC similies wins him a copy of Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga for the Wii!
- Lego Halo!? You’re kidding! Please, tell me you’re kidding. Or maybe not.
- Phil Harrison quits. Face it, Sony, I guess he just wasn’t that into you.
- EA attempts to buy out Take Two. Yeaaaahhh…. riiiiight. You can do that right after you acquire Ubisoft.
- GDC attendance hits record, muses telling little guys to suck it next year.
- Headline: Men like games! Wait, no. Men and women like video games. Your tax dollars at work, my friends.
- Metal Gear Solid 4 hits stores June 12. Can you feel the love tonight?
- No demo for Grand Theft Auto IV. Does that make us suspicious? Naaah.
- Sony unveils a host of new hardware: The PS3 MGS4 Bundle pack, the Deep Red God of War PSP, and the Dualshock 3 controller, now with more rumble… Which means some rumble.
- On the heels of stupid game Major League Eating coming to Wiiware, even more stupid Homie Rollerz (note the uber-hip “z”) brings you the best of racist stereotypes — in Spanish! Little brown children everywhere rejoice.
- Got a spare old-gen console lying around? Trade it in for cash, or the nearest equivalent.
- Mass Effect coming to PC on May 6. Why did you buy that XBox anyway?
- Want a new HD-DVD add on for your X-Box? They’re going cheap!
Enjoy, and remember, it’s okay to make fun of Hispanic people if you do it en Espanol!