AKAI 42" 1080p LCD LCT42Z6TMB
- General Features:
- Black cabinet
- 42-inch Widescreen LCD
- 16:9 aspect ratio
- 1920 x 1080 resolution for Full HD 1080P performance
- Supports 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p resolutions
- HDTV compatible through HDMI and Component inputs
- Built-in 10W x 2 speakers
- Acoustic Cinema Enhancement (ACE) audio circuitry
- 8 ms response time
- 800:1 contrast ratio
- 500 cd/m2 brightness
- 176-degree vertical and horizontal viewing angle
- On Screen Display (OSD)
- Wall mountable
- HDMI input
- 15-pin VGA, L/R Audio input
- Component 1 Y/Pb/Pr, L/R audio input
- Component 2 Y/Pb/Pr, L/R audio input
- Video/Audio L/R input
- S-Video/Audio L/R input
- Audio out L/R
Cheapest prices online:
- Geeks.com has it for $879.99 plus shipping (Geeks is one of my top spots for ordering stuff)
- Secondact has it for $799.99 but I really don’t know much about their service.
- Like I mentioned in the video, I got it for $695.00 at Frys’ electronics, so go check them out. There is a Fry’s online, but I don’t think they will have it online.
- Lastly I’ve been hearing that many Sam’s clubs are selling these specific models for $600.00, so check them out.
Let me know if you get your hands on one.
Posted by: Desz