This episode of GameHounds, Episode 10, comes with a disclaimer. GamerEdie and her guest co-host, Elaine from 360Arcadians Podcast, start drinking at the beginning of the episode. By the end, they had both consumed a vast quantity of alcohol and become complete tards. Well, not so much Elaine, but Edie gets sloppy and starts making no sense whatsoever.
When they do get on topics, here’s what they slur their words about:
- Achievement: Relocked! Cheaters lose their gamerscores, no appeals!
- Morgan Webb has betrayed us and needs to fucking sufficate on her own tits.
- UK shrink issues report opining games should carry warnings like cigarettes so that parents can take better care in what games they give their children. And a Brit newspaper whores for interviews of people “turned to crime by video games.” Lord, you people need to suck it hard, now.
- Sluring, rambling, more slurring.
- Rockstar announces “Rockstar Social Club” and GTA IV achievements leaked? If true, it just shows how much more awesomist this game will be.
- Another glass of wine poured. Badly.
- Prototype and Grand Tourisimo 5 will have no mulitplayer upon release. Why are you even releasing it then? How stupid do we look?
- Madden 09 will be Madden-free? Does that really matter to you?
- Head Coach 09 will be released only with the collector’s edition of Madden 09? Is this really a good idea?
- Alcohol-induced amnesia and running off at the mouth commences.
- Another rum-and-Coke consumed.
- NASDAQ Stock Exchange warns Atari that it must prove its value or face delisting from the exchange. Bad news for Phil. Worse news for two drunk people trying to pronounce “NASDAQ Stock Exchange.”
- Much more significant slurring of words and even less coherent rambles.
Feedback and comments appreciated. You know what to do.