The title says it all! Listen to Edie Sellers exclaim that her internet problems are all fixed. Marvel at her frustration as we experience technical difficulties not once but MULTIPLE times.
Also listen as Edie and Cooper Hawkes discuss sex, relationships, marriage and Melissa Gilbert… hoootttt…
More on topic, we cover the week in gaming news:
- Winners (yes, as in two!) of the Rocketmen: Axix of Evil code! Listener Stonecutter comes in first, and he has a choice to make: the aforementioned Rocketmen code or a copy of Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy for the Nintendo DS. Second place winner William Griffin wins what Stoncutter doesn’t take.
- Hawkes makes a heartfelt apology. Yeah, we can hardly believe it too.
- GTA critics decry violence! We have a good idea: If you don’t like it, don’t buy it. Don’t buy it for yourself. Don’t buy it for your kids.
- Jack Thompson sends a letter to Straus Zelnick’s mom. Gawd, this guy has shot past “sad” and into “tragically pathetic.”
- Nintendo won’t be cutting prices anytime soon. How do you slash prices on something we can’t freaking find!?!?
- Hawkes and Edie launch into an impromptu and heated analysis of the console wars.
- Madden 2009 will add “real football intelligence” and will feature Brett Favre on the cover. Nice way to escape that Madden Curse.
- Portal 2 not coming out in 2008. No surprise there.
- Warner Brothers gives Eidos 60 million pounds, and then Eidos is rumored to have laid off its marketing, public relations and sales departments. Cost cutting or reprisals? Or just a rumor? You make the call.
- Because we just love rumor, Bioshock is rumored to be coming to the PS3 in September. Now everyone can experience of the goodness.
- We’re rumor-rific tonight as Halo is rumored to be producing a new entry into the Halo universe: A third-person prequel. Is this the “completely different” thing?
All this and more await you with just a click of the button. Click it. Over and over again!