Another week, another great GameHounds Podcast to tickle your funnybone and delight your gaming senses.
This week, Cooper Hawkes and Edie Sellers once again spar on all issues gaming. Well, not all, but a good amount of them.
What got their knickers in a twist? Let us tell you:
- Hawkes and Edie get all soft and mushy about their listeners. Of course, that doesn’t mean Hawkes actually received his copy of Grand Theft Auto IV. Thanks US Postal Service! You’re the reason we love email.
- Win a Rockstar dubblebag. Yes, the very one that comes with the GTA IV Special Edition. A little creativity and it could all be yours.
- Two more entries (well, not entries, technically) in the All Games Radio GTA Xbox 360 Elite contest.
- Activision and Vivendi discontinue their membership with the Entertainment Software Association and then Activision immediately announces it will not be attending E3 this year. Wow. But wait, there’s more.
- id Software says it’s not so sure it will be attending E3, either. And then…
- NCSoft and Her Interactive also say they have to wash their hair the weekend of E3. Something is very strange afoot.
- Dan Houser, Rockstar’s VP of creativity, doesn’t mince words when it comes to casual gamers. He says casual gamers can all “fuck” off.
- Having problems with GTA IV freezing up on your PS3? Rockstar offers a 12-step program for fixing it. One of them is not “place your life in a higher power,” but given what you have to do, maybe it should.
- For the billionth time, someone says a Bly-Ray Xbox 360 is shipping soon. Jesus, just let it go!