Banjo-Kazooie 3, now called Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts, why? Well it’s do with all of the customizable features available within the game.
- You can build and customize your vehicles parts such as body panels, engines, wheels, wings, propellers, fuel and weapons.
- Other objects in the game such as “floaters, Mumbo Bombos and the versatile sticky ball” .
- Create various objects such as a truck to a flying saucer.
- Up to 100 parts and unlimited combinations to apparently ensure that everyone has a unique experience in the Banjo-Kazooie world.
- By exploring you can solve puzzles, to win rewards which often means unlocking more ways to customize your Banjo-Kazooie Nuts and Bolts experience.
- Fun right out of the box – If customizing vehicles isn’t your thing, you can also select from a ready-made vehicle to jump straight into the action.
- You can play the story on your own or with a friend with co-op and team modes.
For anyone who hasn’t heard of the Banjo-Kazooie games or is slightly confused that Banjo-Kazooie is sounding like a racing game, check out the screenshots in our previous article to get a better idea.