With the recent announcement of Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise a couple of days ago, some in-game features have been announced.
Here is a quick round-up of the features:
- Plug in and play aspect-Where your friend can just plug in a controller and join straight away into the action.
- More customizable features-Will still feature the same customizable features in the original viva piñata such as grass, trees and flowers, and digging ponds and lakes, however you can now place snow and sand.
- Themed gardens such as a space centre, pirate cove, or hunted a graveyard. You can also buy various objects throughout the game to change the weather or buy toys for your piñatas to play with.
- Thirty-two new piñata species varying from large to small and cute to fierce.
- Piñata vision – Gamers can place a piñata card near the vision camera which will place objects into the game.
- Improved Piñata personalities – Rivalries, injuries, illnesses, and fights.
- Learn your piñata tricks with the new trick stick tool.
- New modes such as:
- Just for fun – Designed for beginners.
- Player Guide System – Improved tutorial replacing the traditional tutorial in the previous Viva Piñata.
- Show off- Using photo mode you can show off your recent rare piñatas you have in your garden with your friends.