It’s Sunday, and that means your weekly dose of GameHounds is ready for you.
This episode you can enjoy listening to Edie lose her ever-lovin’ mind as she makes it through her first podcast without benefit of Nicotine. Does she sound different? She certainly felt different. I think even Hawkes was a little scared.
Topics after the jump:
In this week’s podcast, Edie and Hawkes discuss:
- Rumor: Microsoft to buy Sega? We think not.
- Rumor: Sony to debut a new two-hand Dualshock controller at E3. We really, really think not.
- Each act of Metal Gear Solid 4 takes two to three minutes to load. Someone explain how that’s better than switching disks?!?
- Microft’s Shane Kim and Phil Spencer play musical chairs. Is this the foundation for the next Xbox console?
- Warning: If you signed up for the Battlefield Heros beta via the game’s forums, we hope you didn’t use your Ebay password. Your security has been breeched.
- Wii Fit wins Bravo’s A-List Awards, doesn’t bother to send anyone to pick it up. Hilarity ensues.