True, this GameHounds shows up on a Monday, but that doesn’t mean it lacks anything from your regular show.
Despite an El Nino-like drought of gaming news due to the impending E3 conference, GamerEdie Sellers and Cooper Hawkes still manage to dredge up the best the industry has to offer.
And this week, at listener request, we’re quieter. No more guarding your ears against the GameHounds assault!
Topics and links after the jump…
This week, Edie and Hawkes discuss:
- Piles of Call of Duty: World at War news. Too much to just link in one place. Edie and Hawkes discuss whether the world needs another World War II FPS. They disagree.
- Call of Duty 4 developer Infinity Ward is rumored to be working on a science fiction title.
- Forza Motorsports 3, with its rumored 400 cars and 100 tracks, may be coming out on two disks, but the core game is rumored to be on one disk, with extra stuff on the other.
- Final Fantasy XIII Versus not abandoned, Square Enix is just moving people back and forth.
- A Grand Theft Auto IV patch released to fix freezing and multiplayer problems in both consoles.
- Leaked screenshots of the new PS3 trophy system look surprisingly like gamercards.
- Listener Mail: If the rumored new avatars for Xbox Live are true, how pissed will users who purchased gamerpics be?