According to uk.playstation.com, Aug 27 all of us Warhawk fans will be greeted with a very special free surprise, an update to Warhawk that will enable trophy support.
With Trophies now earnable in the main game, Warhawk gives you the chance to show off your achievements to all. There are over 50 Trophies to unlock, based on performance, modes, weapons, vehicles and any expansion packs you own. Some also work retroactively, meaning if you’ve already earned the requirements for those particular trophies they’ll be automatically added. Here’s just a small sample of what you’ll encounter:
Community Building Trophies
These trophies encourage supporting or participating in the community at large, including:
– Bandwidth Donor: Host a ranked dedicated server for four consecutive hours.
– Rivalry: Win a clan match (red server) as either clan leader or a regular member.
Game Mode Trophies
These trophies are based on specific game modes, such as:
– Lone Wolf: Play a perfect Deathmatch (first place, no deaths).
– Survivalist: Survive for one minute as the hero in Hero mode.
These trophies are awarded for exemplary performance with vehicles. These include:
– Taxi Driver: Help a teammate capture the flag (in Capture the Flag) or cores (in Collection) by transporting him back to the base, using any vehicle.
– One In A Million: Shoot down an enemy aircraft using the tank’s main cannon.
Warhawk Weapons Trophies
These trophies are awarded for exemplary performance with Warhawk weapons, such as:
– How Did You Do That?: Destroy an enemy aircraft with a Cluster Bomb.
– Tail Shaker: Destroy an enemy aircraft with an Aerial Mine within five seconds of deploying it.
There are also Trophies specific to Omega Dawn and Broken Mirror booster packs, as well as a number of hidden Trophies across all the sub-categories, so there’s plenty to keep you blasting away for a long time.