After reports of two Ozzy Osbourne tracks being added to the setlist of Guitar Hero: World Tour, more songs have been released. A total of eleven more songs have been announced. They are as follows:
- “Too Much, Too Young” by Airbourne
- “One Armed Scissor” by At the Drive In
- “Weapon of Choice” by Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
- “Hollywood Nights” by Bob Seger
- “Feel the Pain” by Dinosaur Jr.
- “Lazy Eye” by Silversun Pickups
- “Eye of the Tiger” by Survivor
- “Dammit” by Blink-182
- “What I’ve Done” by Linkin Park
- “Love Me Two Times” by The Doors
- “Hotel California” by The Eagles
Killer tracks, but will the game work better than Rock Band. See when I look at Guitar Hero I see one of the leaders of music based game play in the united states next to Dance Dance Revoultion. Guitar Hero eventually evolved into Rock Band. So instead of playing a guitar you can play bass, guitar, drums, and sing. What do you add to the formual next. Because when it comes down to the bar bones, it is my belief that people are going to pick the game with the better setlist.
Full Artical at http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3169245