September 18th, be prepared to go two-wheeled in the Playstation 3 version of Burnout Paradise. Criterion has posted over at the Playstation Blog that the update will drop next Thursday, bringing a host of new challenges and features.
The update will bring:
* Pick from 2 motorcycles featuring male or female characters and start on a whole new progression to earn your Bike License.
* 38 new against-the-clock race events – Burning Ride and Midnight Ride.
* A brand new in-game 24 hr day / night cycle that impacts traffic density and available events. (It’s fully customisable – you can make it day/night/change the clock speed – it’s up to you.)
* Dynamic weather brings an all-new look to Paradise City.
* And if that’s not enough, we’ve got 70 more Freeburn Challenges too.
This update does not include trophy support, but we have the promise that they will be coming with a future update.