Fable 2, Fable 2, Fable 2. That’s all you hear these days when talking about what games are coming out this autumn. Well, the list of Fable 2 achievements has been released, and you’ll be glad to know, that they are just as weird as you would expect for a game developed by Peter Molyneux.
Here are a select few of the strange achievements to unlock by playing the game.
- The Pooch Pamperer – Play fetch with your dog, or see another Hero’s dog play.
- The Archaeologist – Dig up something the dog has discovered, or see another Hero do so.
- The Show-off – Impress a villager with a perfect expression, or see another Hero do so.
- The Hunter – Kill a sweet, innocent, fluffy bunny rabbit (remember, safety’s off!)
- The Chicken Kicker – Kick a chicken a good distance, or see one getting kicked.
- The Cliff Diver – Cliff dive 500 feet, or see another Hero do so.
- The Illustrated Hero – Tattoo every part of your Hero’s body, or see another Hero do so.
It seems that the achievements are extremely heavy on the co-op aspect of the game. 29 of the games 50 achievements end with “or see another Hero do so”. Working together with a friend to see who can kill a sweet, innocent, fluffy bunny first does sound like a fun thing to do though. All 50 of the achievements can be found on xbox360achievements.org.
Fable 2 is coming out on October 21st, and i’m sure it’ll be the best chicken kicking, cliff diving, dog playing, bunny killing, body tattooing game around.