The Trophies patch will be released October 27th. I’m glad I haven’t played it in a couple of weeks, now I have a reason to keep playing it!
As if its not already going to take me 3 years and 2 days to finish the game, GTA4 will support trophies!! The guys over at http://www.ps3trophies.co.uk blessed us with the list. Although we don’t know the official release date yet, I’m sure all of you, can’t wait for this update..
This will now take me 5 years to finish this game… after all, there are tons of side missions you need to complete; such as a personal tedious non-favorite of mine “killing 150 pigeons” that are scattered around the jumbo map.
So, for those trophy junkies out there… *cough Desz cough Steve cough*… this one is for you!
- Off The Boat — You have completed the first mission.
- One Hundred And Eighty — You scored 180 with 3 darts.
- Pool Shark — You beat a friend at pool.
- King of QUB3D — You beat the high score in QUB3D.
- Finish Him — You completed 10 melee counters in 4 minutes.
- Genetically Superior — You came first in 20 singleplayer street races.
- Wheelie Rider — You completed a 500 foot wheelie on a motorbike.
- Gobble Gobble — You got a turkey in 10-pin bowling.
- Driving Mr. Bellic — You unlocked the special ability of Roman’s taxi.
- Rolled Over — You managed 5 car rolls in a row from one crash.
- Walk Free — You successfully lost a 4 star wanted rating.
- Courier Service — You completed all 10 package delivery jobs.
- Retail Therapy — You unlocked the special ability of buying guns from Little Jacob.
- Chain Reaction — You exploded 10 vehicles in 10 seconds.
- Lowest Point — You completed the mission “Roman’s Sorrow”.
- Order Fulfilled — You completed all 10 Exotic Export orders.
- Manhunt — You completed the most wanted side mission.
- Cleaned The Mean Streets — You caught 20 criminals through the police computer.
- Fed The Fish — You completed the mission “Uncle Vlad”.
- It’ll Cost Ya — You made a taxi trip from one island to another without skipping.
- Sightseer — You have taken all variations of the helicopter tours of Liberty City.
- Warm Coffee — You were invited into your girlfriend’s house.
- That’s How We Roll! — You unlocked the special ability of Brucie’s helicopter ride.
- Half Million — You have amassed a fortune of $500,000.
- Impossible Trinity — You completed the mission “Museum Piece”.
- Full Exploration — You unlocked all the islands.
- You Got The Message — You delivered all 30 cars ordered through text message.
- Assassin’s Greed — You completed all 9 assassin missions.
- Under The Radar — You flew under all the main bridges in the game.
- Dial B For Bomb — You unlocked the special ability of Packie’s car bomb placement.
- Gracefully Taken — You completed the mission “I’ll Take Her”.
- No More Strangers — You’ve met all the random characters.
- That Special Someone — You completed the mission “That Special Someone”.
- Teamplayer — You killed 5 opposing team members.
- Cut Your Teeth — You were successfully promoted up a rank in multiplayer.
- Join The Midnight Club — You won a multiplayer race without damaging your vehicle too much.
- Fly The Co-op — You completed “Deal Breaker”, “Hangman’s NOOSE” and “Bomb da Base II” in time.
- Taking It For The Team — You were on the winning team in all multiplayer team games.
- Top Of The Food Chain — You successfully killed 20 players with a pistol in a deathmatch.
- Top The Midnight Club — You won 20 different multiplayer standard races.
- Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic — You won in all variations of multiplayer games.
- Let Sleeping Rockstars Lie — You killed a Rockstar in multiplayer.
- One Man Army — You survived a 6 star wanted level for a full 5 minutes.
- Dare Devil — You completed all the unique stunt jumps.
- Endangered Species — You collected every hidden package in the game.
- Liberty City (5) — Your friends all like you above 90%.
- You Won! — You have completed the story.
- Liberty City Minute — You finished the story in less than 30 hours.
- Key To The City — You completed GTA IV to 100%.
- Wanted — You achieved the highest personal rank possible in multiplayer.
- Taking A Liberty — Sorry for taking liberties with your time!