It’s pretty clear when all the most anticipated games start to drop.
Let’s just say that the consumption of adult diapers goes way up at the GameHounds Towers.
This week, GamerEdie Sellers has been eye-deep in Fallout 3, and she offers her opinion to listeners and co-host Cooper Hawkes.
She and Hawkes also discuss the latest in this week’s gaming news.
- The good news for Nintendo this week is that its latest mega-release, Wii Music, topped Japanese sales charts in its first week of release. The bad news is the number of units moved was less than awe-inspiring.
- Sony Computer Entertainment UK managing director Ray Maguire told VideoGamer.com this week that “nothing is ever exclusive” in response to questions surrounding exclusive DLC on Microsoft’s Xbox 360.
- If you’re thinking you just might grab a copy of Xbox’s NXE floating around on Bit Torrent, think again. According to Major Nelson using the leaked update will disable your Xbox Live until November 19, the actual date of release for NXE.
- The Beatles’ music, the single-most important catalog in music and which has not ever been available up to now for digital sales, will become part of a future MTV Games release in time for the 2009 holiday season.
- Random Shit Corner: Brütal Legend still has no developer and Mercenaries 2 introduces Obama and Palin playable characters — but NOT McCain.
- Voice mail, emails, thank yous and the lot.