If you’ll notice, GameHounds has decided to bypass last week, pretend it doesn’t exist, and carry on with head held high as if nothing happened. It’s better for everyone.
So, you’ll be glad to know that the curse is broken. We do indeed have a GameHounds this week. Complete and on time.
Edie Sellers and Cooper Hawkes have so much to catch up on, this episode’s chock full of gaming news goodness.
- Don’t load Halo 3 onto your Xbox 360 hard drive, but you knew that already.
- A European leaker flapped his or her trap unabashedly about Sony’s recent annual staff meeting in London, dishing on such insider dirt as a price cut for the PS3, LittleBigPlanet and Motorstorm coming to the PSP, Uncharted 2, Killzone 2, and God of War 3.
- Sony and Columbia Pictures movies not on the NXE’s Netflix? No conspiracy, says Sony.
- GTA IV’s DLC details are here. New character, new cars, new music. It’s like a new game!c
- Random Shit: Googlemap for Fallout 3; Valve offers “complete pack” for $99; Street Fighter IV to consoles February 17 (North America) and February 20 (UK); LittleBlackFriday coming your way — heard any good deals?