Just when you think you’re clear of the curse…
Spazmat comes along.
As with last week, listener Matthew “Spazmat” Goss joins GamerEdie Sellers as co-host for the Humpdate. And as with last week, depsite everything be double and quadruple checked prior to recording, a mystery buzz showed up on Edie’s side of the conversation.
Only at 36 minutes in does it get fixed.
So you have two choices this week: Listen to a full show with half static, or listen to half a show that sounds great. It’s your call.
If you’d rather just jump to the show notes, this week Edie and Spaz talk about:
- Enter Platform Nation’s LittleBigPlanet contest! Win any game of your choosing!
- PlayStation 3 gets a firmware update that offers full-screen Flash support and automatic shut-off after downloading.
- Microsoft performs an achievement-ectomy to the tune of 121,250 points on a player it says cheated his way to gamerscore fortune. But that raises the question: How do they know, and is there a way to appeal this decision if you can prove otherwise?
- Columbia Pictures releases are now available on Netflix streaming on your Xbox 360. But nobody can agree as to why it took so long?
- Black Friday sales aren’t just for department stores! Check out Xbox Live’s and Playstation Network’s holiday deals. And you can sleep in, too!
- Bethesda annnounces a mod tool and three different DLCs for Fallout 3. It’s going to be a very busy 2009!