Wednesday may just be the Jan Brady of weekdays, but it’s the Humpday and that makes it special.
Another special thing about this Humpday is that GamerEdie Sellers’ co-host this week is listener Heartbreak Ridge, who brings a scholarly edge to the show.
This week, Edie and Heartbreak discuss:
- Peter Molyneux offers up a post-mortem on Fable 2 to Eurogamer and explains why he made so many of the game choices he did, including the vexing single-save slot. And the reasons aren’t what you think. He also offers details on possible upcoming DLC.
- Sony thinks Home is a console seller. Maybe so, especially to hackers!
- Microsoft won’t answer Jeff Mintner calls. Wonder why. (Hint: Rhymes with “Snase Sneraffe”…)
- Did Microsoft know about Xbox’s tendency to eat game disks before the console ever launched? If it did, how pissed would you be?
- Gears of War map pack releases and prior furor goes down the memory hole.
- Errata and Data: HR responds to Commander Tim; Gamerscores are now job requirements; letter from Deadite; the next Metal Gear is…