Why is this week’s episode The Wookie Episode?
Believe us when we say it will become patently evident once you listen.
Cooper Hawkes and Edie Sellers once again bring you this week’s latest in gaming news. Or at least the parts of gaming news that they find interesting.
- Q Entertainment’s Dylan Cuthbert says there’ll be at least two more Pixeljunk games in the next year. Can we get a woot?
- Nielsen Research releases its year-end report of media usage, and the video console results are very surprising.
- Wiley Publishing announces a partnership with Electronic Arts to create “For Dummies” books on gaming. Ugh.
- Kotaku’s Owen Good nails it with a scathing piece about Illinois, Alcopops, video games and a seemingly permanent departure from sense or reason.
- VG247 says is has a very well connected and adamant source that says LEGO Rock Band is in the works. Hawkes puts his body where his mouth is. Check out the forums to offer suggestions.
- A new book by two former IBM engineers details how Sony got royally double-donged by Microsoft and Big Blue over the Cell Processor.
- We got drunked dialed… again.
And of course, lots of fun, a few internet disconnects and more Hawkes than you can shake a stick at.