The patch we have been waiting for since early December (when it was originally promised) for Fable 2 is out today. The patch is to address a lot of bugs that have been found in the game. So if you plan on throwing in Fable 2 to play for awhile you can sit back and enjoy the game with a few less bugs.
The Ritual/Monk’s Quest — Fixed the issue with the Abbott becoming unresponsive if you leave Oakfield before he finishes talking. This will fix the problem if you’ve already hit it, too.
- Rescuing Charlie/Rescue My Baby — after rescuing Charlie, you are now able to interact with objects
- Guild Cave chest — resolves any issues with previous inability to retrieve items unlocked from Limited Collector’s Edition, website or Chicken Kickin’ game. If you’ve already hit this bug you should now get your items.
- The Spire (Pt2) — no more issues with ship captain being unresponsive
- The Hero of Skill (Pirate King) — you’ll no longer get stuck during Hero of Skill quest (Bloodstone)
- T.O.B.Y./Trouble In Bloodstone — you’ll no longer get stuck during T.O.B.Y. quests (Bloodstone)
- Your child — will no longer be chosen as an assassination target
- Furniture Shop in Albion (Bowerstone) will now always have something for sale
- Additional unspecified fixes