If you really want to understand that title, you’re just gonna have to listen.
We’d really like to give you the obligatory cute opening on this one, but it’s late for us and we’ve played too much Left 4 Dead to bother you with ornamental openers.
Instead, we’ll do us both a favor and just launch into this week’s topics.
Of note, Edie Sellers and co-host Cooper Hawkes discuss:
- Hawkes’ thoughts on the demise of EGM magazine.
- Sony Online Entertainment president John Smedley says that he expects Playstation 3 to account for half of SOE’s business from now on.
- Peter Edwards, Playstation Home’s director says that he thinks his company made a mistake announcing the social-networking whatever-it-is way too early.
- Xbox’s Alan Greenberg says the Microsoft is working on expanding the friend-list cap to something larger than 100 people,
- Harmonx’s CEO Alex Rigopulos says that the company is actively pursuing a partnership to allow Rock Band players a one-price option for both the game track and the song.
- Mass Effect 2 is most certainly coming!
- Star Ocean: The Last Hope, SOCOM: Confrontation, and Ghostbusters news, contests and more.