You know how that old song goes: Good girls don’t, but I do.
Or in the case of this week, it’s “we do.” As in, two good girls on this podcast, friends.
This is the fullest — and longest — GameHounds episode to date. Joining regular hosts GamerEdie Sellers and Cooper Hawkes are The Married Gamers: Lefty Brown and Mrs. Lefty Brown.
It takes all of about 90 seconds for the podcast to come apart at the seams, but this episode is pure hilarity. Anyone who thinks we’re fake… well, getta load of this episode! It doesn’t get any more real than this.
In addition to lots of hilarity, the gang talks about the week in gaming news, including:
- Take Two’s Gary Dale leaves the company due to “personal reasons.”
- Eidos execs say the company is being courted by a mystery buyer. No word on who, tho.
- Mass Effect and its sequels won’t be an Xbox exclusive for long, says a “fairly reliable source.”
- A full Killzone 2 press kit sells on Ebay for a stupid amount of cash.
- A gameplay video of Star Wars Battlefront III leaks to YouTube and other sites.
- Fujisoft says it will bring streaming video and video “rentals” to the Wii.
- Random stuff: F.E.A.R 2 demo, Burnout Paradise “Ultimate Box,” Zork (yeah, Zork!), Final Fantasy XIII, and other great stuff.