You’d think after 55 episodes we’d be past the “technical difficulties.”
But this week a gremlin pops into Edie’s headset and stays for the entire show. Unfortunately, Edie didn’t notice the gremlin until the editing process. So be warned: There’s a lot of great chat and info on this episode, but you’ll have to suffer through a bunch of cli
This episode also features a guest visit from Engineer Kev, who shows off his new voice. Or what’s left of it.
When not popping and clicking, Edie and co-host Cooper Hawkes discuss:
- Opening and closing music by Heliosphere, one half of which is our very own Andrew Davies. Check out new album, H8 (not sure if that’s pronounced “H-eight” or “Hate”) at Heliopshere’s website.
- Gamefly buys Shacknews, and we now officially don’t trust a damn thing it has to say.
- Wii Music isn’t living up to sales expectations because people aren’t saying nice thing about it. How do you say “Waambulance” in Japanese?
- Todd Howard of Bethesda says the studio is working on an iPhone game.
- Are games to expensive, MSNBC asks? Question is, should we be asking ourselves that, too?
- Halo Wars is the next victim of the fanboy wars. Does it bother you that Metacritic seems to be doing nothing about it?
- Random stuff: Farcry2 gets a patch, Halo: ODST will have 24 maps, Fallout 3’s DLC delayed, Burnout Paradise gets all cops ‘n’ robbers. Square Enix’s stock is in the tank.
- Email, thank yous, and more.