Main Topic: You don’t want to miss this show! Conversation revolves around 1. Demolition Men – Halo Wars 2. Questions from the Community 3. Random Sh*t. Hilarity ensues.
Check out the full show notes by clicking the link below.
Around the Pool Table:
– Watched The Wrestler but failed to properly manage expectations.
– Finished World of Goo and Lit on Wiiware.
– Played 3 on 3 NHL Arcade, Burnout with TQ Cast, and some demos (Killzone 2 and Halo Wars)
– Watching Dexter.
– Played NHL 09 and started Call of Duty: World At War on Veteran.
– Watched 24 and Dexter.
– Drove a bobcat at the Tulare Ag Expo.
– Played NHL 3 vs. 3 and some demos (Killzone 2 and Halo Wars).
– Convinced friends to start playing WoW again and reached the once highly ranked 60.
– Got internet in classroom, yay!
– Microsoft to open own stores.
– Crytek Buys Free Radical.
– News Prediction: Gearbox Closes up shop, Randy Pitchford goes to work for Microsoft.
The Best Music You’ve (probably) Never Heard: Glasvegas – Glasvegas
– Myra alerts us to the fact that we actually have a female listener!
– Fabs drops some music recommendations on us
– Jon asks our preferences on special editions of games.
– Apparently Dear Rising 2 has been confirmed.
– The origins of Steve519 are explained.
– Luke asks us about our top 3 female actresses.
– Paul asks Jonathan about his naming preferences.