Earlier today, Guerilla Games, makers of Killzone 2, released their 1.2 version patch for Killzone 2. And while the patch didn’t add any functionality, nor change the control scheme, nor bring back any bots, it did manage to contain:
* Stability issue regarding randomly named games resolved.
* Stability fix when rapidly tapping (X) can cause crash on spawn-select.
* Stability issue regarding Saboteur’s disguise ability resolved.
* Stability fix on ‘Creating game’ with a blank name.
* Stability fix for repeatedly entering exiting game.
* The Ignore list functionality corrected.
* Unlock of “Frontrunner” Medal now functioning correctly.
* Fix for incorrect award of win to clan not showing for game resolved.
* Battle Replay for Corinth Crossing not appearing correctly on www.killzone.com.
* Issue with not being able to defuse the Search and Destroy objective resolved.
* HUD issue correction during Assassination mode when playing as a Medic.
* Controller input tweaks and modifications.
* Fix for auto-lock on of shotgun exploit.
* Fix for D-Charge issues in Campaign mode.
I see this as a good start to improving the game but as someone that has put quite a bit of time in the game I’m still waiting on a few more things. Thanks Killzonedotcom for the update.