What? It’s Monday? Well, that doesn’t count. It’s the last day of the weekend so it counts.
Yes, yes, I know — Monday technically is only a holiday. It’s not really Sunday at all.
Well, all I have to say is “nutsh*t.” Chewy nutsh*t, at that.
Here’s your damn show. On Monday. There, we said it. Happy now?
This week Edie Sellers, Cooper Hawkes and Commander Tim Wilsie discuss:
- The rundown on the recent Xbox Live Community Playdate with the Gamehounds.
- What we’re playing, including Super Rub-a-Dub, Bit.Trip.Beat, Grim Fandango, Fable 2 DLC, Fallout 3 DLC.
- Edie gives the lowdown on what she’s seen of Battlefield 1943, Battlefield Bad Company 2, and Brutal Legend.
- 3D Realms says it’s not dead after all, but Duke Nukem Forever is.
- Geoff Keighley and company make the ill-advised decision to tape an E3 special in front of a live audience and then proceed to drop a bunch of news.
- OnLive snubs E3, further sparking questions about whether it’s ever going to be all we dreamed.
- German review panel inadvertetly starts rumor that Escape from Monkey Island is coming to XBLA.
- Random Stuff: Ex-president Bill Clinton was approached for Fallout 3; Nintendo announces all three Metroid Prime games will be bundled for upcoming Metroid Prime Trilogy; Batman: Arkham Asylum with Poison Ivy; Saints Row 2 “Corporate Warfare” DLC release date; Japanese developers spooked by H1N1 virus; Warner Brothers offers $33 million for Midway.