How is it that an episode with a number synonymous for an extreme act of lovemaking could have so much hate?
But then again, this is the GameHounds. Unfortunately, it’s a GameHounds without Cooper Hawkes this week, but in his stead we have Mr. Maynard of the Unknown Gamers of STL and the Humpdate!
This week, Maynard, Commander Tim and Edie discuss:
- An Ubisoft forum manager swears that Splinter Cell Conviction will be a “true Microsoft exclusive title.”
- Bobby Kotick says that he’s disappointed in Sony and wants it to shape up or he’ll take his games and go home.
- Sony tells developers to expect its motion controller in Spring 2010 with a bunch of games.
- Forza 3 Limited Edition. Yeah “limited” really says it all.
- Random Shit: Ghostbusters-gate, Choplifter
- And an extra special message of universal love from Hawkes.