What is Alpha Proto-Maul, you ask? Well, it’s a new game in which GamerEdie Sellers, Commander Tim and special guest Hendrix from Superhappyfuntimeshow invite Matthew Rorie of Obsidian Entertainment onto the show and then maul him with questions about the studio’s upcoming title, Alpha Protocol.
And boy, is it fun.
Yes, you read that right. Want to find out the deets about what looks to be the heir apparent of Mass Effect (well, if you don’t count Mass Effect 2)? This would be your show. And thanks Matthew for being a sport!
In addition, we have the regular line up of GameHounds news, views and commentary, including:
- Reintroducing… Chewie Nutshit.
- Sony flies a patent for a Playstation 2 software emulator. Where have we heard that before??
- Valve says Left 4 Dead 2’s pre-orders are beating the pants off Left 4 Dead 1’s numbers.
- Valve also promises DLC for the original Left 4 Dead and asks you to be patient to understand its reasoning for a sequel so soon.
- Midway’s studios not part of the sale to Warner Bros. will remain open for 60 days.
- Random stuff, voice mail, emails, thank yous.
Also, if you’re an Aussie listener, check out OzBox Live’s upcoming fundraiser for the Royal Children’s Hospital at xperiencexbox.eventbrite.com.