A yes. Birds.
Big, loud bluejays. Have I mentioned they’re loud?
No, Edie and Commander Tim didn’t record this episode in an aviary. It’s just that, only after we recorded, did we notice that we had a third host: The bird.
And we also had a bunch of other guests. Because it was another Guest Roulette night due to a scheduling snafu with the Very Special Guests we promised last week. But no worries, we did chat about these topics:
- We give away the Dragon Age book. Finally.
- Battlefield 1943 is a great game and a cockup of the first order.
- 2K Games adds a fourth developer to Bioshock 2.
- Hawkes says Tim and I are morons for saying we’d pay for a PS2 emulator for the PS3… Well, he does actually use more colorful language.
- Eidos reportedly has promised pre-embargo coverage for magazines that give a front-page placement and a 90 percent score.
- Random stuff, email, voicemail.