All you long-standing GameHounds listeners will be pleased to know that, this week, GamerEdie Sellers holds down the fort solo with special guest Elaine Garbarine (aka: etDragon) from Some Other Podcast.
You’ll be thrilled because you’ll remember that Elaine was the partner in crime with Edie in the infamous Estrogen and Alcohol episode, wherein both got extremely ripped on the podcast.
This time, they’re a year older and a year wiser. They only brought caffeinated drinks. But there was so much news this week, there was no shortage of sweet, sweet gaming-news lovin’… with a girlie twist.
They bring home the bacon, fry it up in the pan… you know the rest.
How do they do it? By chatting about:
- Activison reveals its profiteering-level prices for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 in the UK. Anal rape ensues.
- Sony lays off 5 percent of its Sony Online Entertainment division.
- Rock Band Network coming to your Xbox 360 in August.
- Realtime Worlds’ CEO blames GameStop for the failure of Crackdown.
- Random stuff: Left 4 Dead mod, Assassin’s Creed PSP details, XBL update weirdness, Fallout 3 DLC pricing, Heavy Rain, LucasArts annoucements, Alan Wake.