That title may confuse you. Let’s just say, it all gets clear in the last 10 seconds of the show.
This week, we had yet another guest fall through (what is it with us? Oh yeah, ComicCon week), so GamerEdie Sellers and Commander Tim are joined by Kropotkin (aka: Chris O’Regan) from SuperHappyFunTimeShow.
- Gamasutra says we’re starting to see the death of the rhythm game.
- The official Tron Legacy trailer is orgasmic.
- So, how much kickback does it take to get to the center of PC Gamer’s editor in chief?
- Halo Chronicles, whatever it was, is dead.
- Double Fine countersues Activision claiming it’s trying to kill Brutal Legend. Ya think?
- Random Shit, tons of email, tons of voice mail.
- A Very Special Moment with Simon DI.
- Oh, and did we mention that Tron Guy’s roommate is a sex-crazed furry?