This week, Cooper Hawkes, Commander Tim and Edie Sellers are definitely the wettest trio in gaming podcasting.
In addition to our regular show, we had a visitor drop by: Patrick Fortier, creative director of the upcoming third-person shooter Wet (yeah, we know, Edie called it a first-person shooter. Honest tongue slip). Patrick offers a huge amount of insight to the game, what it’s like, why it’s like that, and where did they find all that great music. It’s quite a look inside the inner workings of how developers bring a concept to reality — while also being dropped by Activision.
Yeah, he talks about that, too.
Just when you think it can’t get any better, we also cover news of the week, including:
- Hawkes’ review of Batman: Arkham Asylum.
- The price drop for the Xbox 360 Elite, the discontinuation of the Pro and the likelihood of a 250 GB Elite coming to a retailer near you.
- Ubisoft reportedly has put Beyond Good and Evil 2 on hold. Because apparently they don’t like money.
- Kaz Hirai says that Sony is selling the PS3 Slim at a loss. Yeah, and your ass looks great in those pants.
- Microsoft says it’s hunting down those who have leaked copies of Halo: ODST and will make them pay.
- Random stuff, voicemail, thank yous, and your mom.