First, let’s dispatch with the credits. Opening music is “Sucky Yaki” from the album Nothin’ But Sausage from Ken Yokoyama. The vocals on that track are not Ken, but the GameHouds official Japanese interpreter and “assistant sound engineer” Serge Verhovski (also known as the bass player for that album). We got his permission for the music, and we think it’s very fitting for the first episode back after our soirèe to Tokyo.
Next, closing music is “Gay Bar” by Electric Six.
As for show notes, GamerEdie and Cooper Hawkes discuss:
- The PSP Go is out and about.
- The Entertainment Consumers Association launches “Gamers for Digital Rights” to help keep that pesky DRM crap out of our games, hopefully.
- Do not update your Wii to Menu Update 4.2, unless you like big white bricks in your home theater system.
- Nintendo Life confirms that you cannot move purchased DSiWare from your old DSi to a new DSi. Sahweet! (uh, not).
- OnLive proves it can make a buttload of venture-capital scratch. But can it launch?
- Thank yous, email and fun.