For those of you who have been following and looking forward to the newest entry into the Dragon Age franchise, Dragon Age Origins, BioWare already has a couple of expansions planned for us, both of which will be available upon the game’s launch, November 3 (PC, Xbox 360) and November 17 (PS3).
Descriptions of the expansions, courtesy of GreyWardens.com
Some claim the fortress of Soldier’s Peak is corrupted and overrun by demons. Others whisper of betrayal and the spirits of murdered Grey Wardens. Whatever the truth, Soldier’s Peak is no place for the living.
Relive the darkest hour of the Grey Wardens with all-new content that adds to the main Dragon Age: Origins campaign.
This downloadable adventure reveals secrets hidden for generations, and includes unique achievements, unlockable character abilities, powerful items, and much more!
* New quests – discover what really happened to the Grey Wardens of old and what led to their expulsion from Ferelden
* New features – a base of operations with party storage. Inventory full? Stash new items as well as loot from the main Dragon Age: Origins campaign
* New items and abilities – talents and spells from the Power of Blood school, unique achievements, and powerful items including a set of Grey Warden Commander armor
The darkspawn-infested village of Honnleath holds a secret: the forgotten stone figure at the town’s heart is a powerful golem frozen in time. the creature and reveal a storied quest to unlock its power and mysterious past.
Download The Stone Prisoner and gain access to Shale, a mighty stone golem who can join the party and travel throughout Dragon Age: Origins. One of the most powerful characters in the game, Shale comes with a rich back story, extensive voice acting, and a unique follower quest to explore.
The Stone Prisoner also includes new environments, items, and hours of additional gameplay that adds to the Dragon Age: Origins campaign.
* A powerful new party member to aid in the epic quest to save Ferelden from the Blight
* New areas, including the troubled village of Honnleath
* New achievements, items, and unique insights into the Dragon Age: Origins storyline
The expansions will be available on launch day for $7 (560 MS Points) and $15 (1200 MS Points), respectively, or come with brand-new copies of the game.
Source, Screens, Videos: GreyWardens.Com
The Stone Prisoner
Screenshots (Warden’s Keep)
Screenshots (The Stone Prisoner)