In as long as it’s been, we are stunned that we have two, count ‘em two, men on this show.
Both Commander Tim and Cooper Hawkes join Edie Sellers to do up the news that they do so well.
On this week’s episode:
- Wanna win a bunch of swag, including a The Beatles: Rock Band t-shirt, a Brutal Legend patch, a pack of candy cigarettes, a copy of Brutal Legend and a copy of Hello Kitty Online (oh, and a $20 gift card to Amazon)? Check this out!
- Xbox Live Dashboard Preview phase one is out. Did you get it?
- Gamestop says that its plan to combat digital distribution is to, among other things, to buy an existing digital distribution entity. Whoa.
- Unreal engine for consumers? Sign us up!
- If you got your copy of Borderlands early, you didn’t get to play it early. Sorry.
- Peter Molyneux says there are five games that inspire him as innovators in the industry. Do they compute?
- Fable 3 will have microtransactions and Project Natal support.
- Major Nelson corrects Steve Balmer in public. Balmer make boom-boom in his pants!
- Nannies say Dante’s Inferno’s “Bad Nanny” achievement belittles their profession.
- Random stuff, email and more, more more!