You’ll just have to listen to find out.
This week, Edie Sellers and Commander Tim are joined by Holy Goalie of the GameHounds Sanctuary. In addition to discussing drinking games and scorpion bowls, they also get into the news of the week, including:
- Modern Warfare 2 blows every previous sales record out of the water, meanwhile cheif douchbag Bobby Kotick sells off 40 perecent of his holdings in the company at a cool $20 million profit. Hail, Satan!
- Ars Technica says skip the PC version of MW2 because it sucks. Bobby will get you, and your little dog Toto, too.
- Regie Fils-Amie says that Super Mario Brothers will outsell MW2. Eventually. And with caveats.
- Microsoft initiates a holy jihad on Live customers using modded Xboxes and bootleg disks, banning more than a million customers and soft-bricking their machines. Meanwhile, the semi-bricked 360s are now showing up on Craigslist dirt cheap.
- Alan Wake is rumored to be arriving in stores in May.
- Sega says it won’t be selling Alien vs. Pretator in Germany. Sorry, Hansel.
- The Rumble Pack will join the GameHounds Humpdate staff when it comes back from vacation. Check them out!
- Random stuff, email, thank yous.