Oh, and Rosebud was a sled. Whups! Did we say that out loud.
When they’re not reminding you that Soylent Green is people, Edie and Hawkes discuss:
- Electronic Arts shuts down Pandemic Studios. The Saboteur will release on time but will be the studio’s last title.
- Mass: We Pray isn’t real. It’s a viral marketing campaign for Dante’s Inferno.
- Sony’s Kaz Hirai says that the company will release a non-game developer kit in Q2 2010.
- Britain’s Government Communications Headquarters (its version of the NSA) recruits gamers through Xbox 360 Dashboard.
- Black Friday Deals: Our pick of the best we’ve found.
- Random Stuff, emails, and general weirdness.