After a couple weeks of almost nothing of note to discuss, Cooper Hawkes, Commander Tim and Edie Sellers are happy to oblige and hit their favorite stuff coming from Las Vegas.
Topics this week include:
- Microsoft announces a release schedule for Project Natal and extra details of how it will work.
- Steve Balmer also announces another Xbox Live money sink: Game Room.
- The Xbox will also become an IPTV set-top box.
- Ars Technica compiles a year in kooky gaming quotes. Some make you laugh. Others make you cry.
- Random stuff, a whole lot of release dates, and fun.