This week, Holy Goalie debuts as a permanent host of the show. Which is very much like when he subbed in. But it’s still awesome.
Goalie, Edie Sellers and Cooper Hawkes talk up the gaming news of the week, including:
- MTV reports that Bioshock is causing problems for those with colorblindness. Wanna see what that looks like?
- Red Octane closed by Activision, as is Underground Development.
- Sony says that there may be a looming Playstation 3 shortage. Yeaaah. Riiiight.
- Assassin’s Creed II’s DRM is makes Machiavelli say, “That’s cold, dude.”
- Random stuff, and stuff… and stuff.
- Most importantly: The Mass Effect rap is titled “Those Minerals,” and it was written and performed by Kabuto The Python. The MP3 can be downloaded here.