As we all know on April 15th Xbox Live services for all original Xbox games will be discontinued. You will still be able to play your favorite Xbox original games offline, but online connectivity will be removed for the original titles. But here’s a little something for the Halo 2 players out there as Xbox Live is rewarding the remaining players of Halo 2. Not only will they receive an invitation to get in on the Halo Reach beta (which was only obtainable if you bought Halo ODST), but Xbox Live is hooking them up with three months of Xbox Live Gold Membership and 400MSP. See so it does pay to be a loyal Halo 2 fan. Check out the email in it’s entirety.
What is Xbox LIVE doing for me?
• To thank you for being a loyal Xbox LIVE customer, we are giving you a free, three-month LIVE Gold membership and 400 Microsoft Points for you to use as you choose on Xbox LIVE.
• In addition, because you’ve been so loyal to Halo, we are inviting you to participate in the exclusive Halo: Reach Beta.
How do I get these offers?
• You will receive a token for 400 MS points. Check your Xbox LIVE account messages on the console. These points can be used for 365 days after you activate your token.
• We are extending your Gold membership by three months automatically. The extension will be directly reflected in your LIVE account.
• Finally, as the beta gets closer, you will receive an e-mail containing the code granting you access to the exclusive Halo: Reach Beta.