So Street Fighter IV has finally launched on the iPhone. This title was announced for the iPhone at a Capcom Fight Club event and many fans where excited and anticipating this title and how it would play out on the iPhone. Well now those fans can finally try it out for themselves. It is being sold for $9.99 on the App Store and already has 58 reviews with and average of 5 stars, pretty good if you ask me. You download the game here in iTunes and also check out the description and screenshots below.
What the press are saying:
“SF IV for iPhone already looks like it’ll be worth every penny of its $9.99 asking price.” – Games Radar
“…hardcore and casual fighters alike won’t be disappointed by this handheld version.” – Slide to Play
“Capcom delivers a surefire hit that’s definitely going to tire out your thumbs.” – MacLife
Playing Is Believing!
Street Fighter 4 delivers the first true fighting game on iPhone. This uncompromising fighter features all the visceral thrills, fantastic graphics and brilliant gameplay that are hallmarks of the series.
Long time Street Fighter fans can jump into the action and have an instant familiarity with the controls. For more casual players Street Fighter 4 features numerous settings and tutorials that put you on the path to world warrior.
Oh, and did we mention MULTIPLAYER. Street Fighter 4 supports head-to-head arcade play over Bluetooth!
– Fight as eight Street Fighter characters in seven different environments.
– Full move sets including Unique Attacks, Special Moves, Focus Attacks, Super Combos and Ultra Combos.
– For a true arcade experience, battle head-to-head on Bluetooth against friends and foes alike.
– Robust “Dojo” boot camp transforms neophytes into Street Fighter masters in five in-depth lessons.
– Customize the controls for your style of play. Move the buttons anywhere you want on the screen and set the level of transparency.
– Unleash super moves with a tap of the “SP” button, or toggle it off from the “Options” menu if you want to enter the button combo manually.
– Four levels of difficulty.
Check out other awesome games from Capcom:
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, Mega Man® II, KENKEN®, Resident Evil: Degeneration™, Resident Evil® 4, Ghosts™‘N Goblins and more!