Bethesda Softworks unveiled Fallout: New Vegas Collector’s Edition to be available worldwide. In addition to the highly anticipated title, this premium edition is packed with game-inspired items, including:
- “Lucky 7” poker chips. Each of the seven poker chips was designed to represent chips from the major casinos found on the New Vegas strip and throughout the Mojave Wasteland.
- Fully customized Fallout: New Vegas deck of cards. Each card in the pack has been uniquely illustrated to depict characters and factions found within the game.
- Recreation of the game’s highly coveted “Lucky 38” platinum chip.
- Hardcover graphic novel “All Roads” written by Chris Avellone, the game’s creative director, and created in conjunction with Dark Horse Comics.
- ‘The Making of Fallout: New Vegas’ DVD.
Fallout: New Vegas is the follow-up to the 2008 Game of the Year, Fallout 3. It is currently under development at Obsidian Entertainment and is slated to release Autumn 2010. Fallout: New Vegas Collector’s Edition will be available for pre-order at participating retailers in the weeks to come.