Welcome to this weeks episode of Platform Nation’s Lock and Load, your weekly official P*N Video Game Podcast.
Our primary objective this week:
– Red Dead Redemption
Our rapid fire topics this week are:
– Bungie Talk’s Beta Issues, by Jeremiah John Hill
– Battle.net Facebook Integration, by Jonathan Holeska
– LittleBigPlanet 2 Officially Announced For Winter 2010, by Sean O’Brien
– The Ballad Of Gay Tony Gets 25% Cheaper, by Chad Bonin
– The Most Annoying And Most Satisfying Levels Of This Generation, by Julian Montoya
– Want A Voice In The Upcoming Violence In Video Games U.S. Supreme Court Case?, by Sarah Brannan
– Get Your Game On With Steam For Mac, by Tim Poon
– Buy A Game-Control It Too, by Ross Wigg
– Blur In-Game Tutorials, by Mark Withers
– Platform Nation E3 Predictions: Week One, by Nathan Hardisty
To contact us, email us at [email protected], or you can call us at 484-99-GAMER
Thanks for listening to this weeks show, please do us a favor and leave us your feedback about what you thought of the show and don’t forget, we will have a fresh new show for you NEXT FRIDAY!
To subscribe to this podcast, click the AWESOME Animator below and then click Subscribe with iTunes or whatever your podcast downloader is.
iPhone/iPod Touch/Android users, be sure to check out our newest app in the Apple iTunes Store or the Android Store. It is free and it will allow you to do everything you can do from your computer but from your phone, even listen to the latest and greatest P*N podcasts!