Welcome back to Platform Nation’s weekly trivia. We hope that you had fun with our last installment. This weeks questions will be a general mix again with some difficult and some pretty easy questions. Next week’s set will have a theme, that I’ll reveal on Friday when I post the answers for set #2.
I’m always open to feedback or suggestions for a theme to base my trivia questions on for a particular week. If this grows to be a popular feature, there may be some small surprises sprinkled in occasionally.
So, without further ado…. I give you the weekly trivia questions.
- The voice actor who plays Zoey in Left 4 Dead has also provided voices for some other iconic characters usually associated with Microsoft and Nintendo. What were the names of two of these characters?
- In 2002, Microsoft introduced a feline character with the hopes that it would become a mascot of sorts for the company and for the Xbox console. What was the character’s name?
- In the arcade version of Moonwalker, what happens when Michael picks up his pet chimp Bubbles?
- This quirky Dreamcast game required you to care for and converse with a strange half-man, half-fish creature. What was the name of the game?
- In The Legend of Zelda for the NES, how do you get past the Goriya who says “Grumble Grumble”?
- The Super Mario Bros. Super Show featured live action segments. Which actors played the parts of Mario and Luigi?
- Super Metroid opens with two spoken sentences. What are they?
- In Super Mario Bros 3, the king of each world has been transformed into a different animal. What animal was the king of World 1 transformed into?
- Widely regarded as the worst game available for the Xbox Live Arcade, this “advergame” was promoting a specific model of car. What was the name of the game?
- In 2007, a knockoff of Nintendo’s Wii console was released in China. What is the imaginative and creative name of this console?
Answers for set two will be posted on Friday May 21th by 12pm EDT.