Stephen Toulouse, director of policy and enforcement at Xbox Live, joins Holy Goalie, Cooper Hawkes and Edie Sellers to talk about how Microsoft keeps Xbox Live like a motel toilet — safe and sanitized for your protection. He answers questions about how the work is done, what part of his job gives him a big, fat chubby, and whether it’s “Step-to” or “Step-toe.” All the questions you want to know!
In addition, they chat up the week’s biggest news, including:
- Harmonix is asking you to tell them what you want to see in future Rock Band games? Want Rock Band: Led Zepplin? Or not? Let your voice be heard!
- Need a job? Why not be Bungie’s official Ugly Betty!
- Both game and console sales are slumping across the board. Why?
- Want Home Run Challenge? PQY44-67TMC-FX7FB-T6YKF-9BG73.
- Random stuff (a lot of it), thank yous, shout outs, and more!