This week, we chat about Rockstar’s new Wild West–themed game, as well as Alan Wake (sort of) and a revisit to Oblivion.
In addition, Cooper Hawkes, Holy Goalie and Edie Sellers review the week’s news, including:
- Lionhead Studio confirms that Fable 3 is coming to PC, but without a collector’s edition. Hrm.
- THQ, Activision and Ubisoft are rumored to be eying EA Sports’ move to charge a premium for online play for second-hand games.
- Recon Future Soldier pushed to 2011.
- J. Allard leaving Microsoft?
- Midway is officially dead.
- Killzone 3 will be Killzone 3D.
- Bioshock’s original pitch document is an interesting behind-the-scenes look at the game industry.
- Split/Second $40 next week at Best Buy, Alan Wake is $49 on Amazon.