Welcome back to Platform Nation’s weekly trivia. I hope that you are enjoying this new addition to the site. I would love to hear some feedback regarding the concept in general as well as what you would like to see to make it more interesting.
Last week, I offered a prize for the first person to email me a hidden message made up of letters from the correct answers for the trivia questions posted. I would like to say congratulations to Syn for being the first person to email and winning the PSN code for Rocket Knight! I hope that you enjoy the game.
So, let’s get on to the trivia for this week.
Set #4 Trivia Questions:
- What is the name of the main character in the Metal Gear series?
- What annoying phrase often greets Mario when he clears a castle in the early worlds in the Mario games?
- What PC trivia game was made into a television game show back in 2001?
- What radical video game and Saturday morning cartoon features turtles and a large rat as their sensei?
- What is the name of the fictional city featured in the Resident Evil game series?
- What arcade game features the enemies Mr. Hot Dog, Mr. Pickle, and Mr. Egg?
- What company hyped its Jaguar as the first 64-bit gaming system, because it had two 32-bit processors running in parallel?
- What hip-hop puppy starred in the first PlayStation game to give players credit for just keeping the beat?
- What slimy video game has bad guys named Professor Monkey-for-a-Head, Evil the Cat from Heck and Bob, the Killer Goldfish?
- What jumping PlayStation marsupial do fans consider the Sony equivalent to Super Mario?
Answers will be posted Monday June 8 by noon EDT. Thanks again for playing and I hope that you’ll join me next week for the next installment.