Now available is Team 17’s new PC title Alien Breed: Impact! In this game players will scavenge for weapons, ammunition and items to use against overwhelming odds from across five monstrous, highly detailed and beautifully realised environments. Should you triumph and conquer the alien horde alone, then take a friend to the meat grinder that is the co-operative play experience over at Steam, and let the Alien Breed unleash its full fury on two more willing victims.
The game is available for purchase at Steam and you can make it yours for £12.99/€14.99 (Steam Euro zone 1)/€11.25 (Steam Euro Zone 2)/$14.99. You can also download a demo from Steam to try before you buy, as it were. Additional game details and a trailer are below. Enjoy (and sorry for the video stretching over the sides, please forgive me).
- Alien Breed is back! – An action-packed mix of arcade-shooter, survival-horror and tactical weapons upgrades and customisation.
- Epic single-player story mode – The single-player campaign mode that follows the narrative of the game through five huge and challenging environments.
- Two-player co-operative play mode – Work together to defeat the alien horde across three specifically customised maps.
- Additional Steam online features – Quick Match, Create Game, Friends Lists, Voice Chat, Leader-boards and Co-operative Achievements.
- FREE TRIAL – The “Prologue” sample section – a specifically designed introduction to the game; play in either single-player or two-player online co-operative mode.
- NEW – Upgrades shop – Search fallen comrades and lockers to accumulate cash, and then tactically spend it on weapons/kit upgrades in the shop.
- NEW – Enemies– Re-imagined and improved Alien Breed enemies.